Quartz Infrared Heater
Congratulations! Ruwac Design, LLC was selected as a 2010 Innovation Michigan Award finalist.
The heater currently for sale is a pre-production beta heater.
What's so great about the ION heater?
• 2007/2008 heating season with propane / $3,180.52 total / $13.25 average per day (240 days)
• 2008/2009 heating season with ceramic / $1,326.07 total / $5.43 average per day (244 days)
• 2009/2010 heating season with ION / $548.39 total / $2.26 average per day (243 days)
• one heating season with ruwac ion compared to propane: $2,632.13 total savings / $11 savings per day
• saves energy
• heats area evenly
• safe for kids and pets, outside shell stays cool
• healthier, does not reduce humidity and oxygen in the room like some types of heaters
• emits negative ions (potential relief of respiratory problems, enhanced immune system response, and increased alertness)
• patent pending airflow system heats room faster
• can be placed against a wall or in the corner due to placement of both intake and outlet on front (less obtrusive and allows more flexibility in room arrangement) Note: Beta heater also draws air in from the bottom.
• simple and clean design of one-piece exterior cabinet (looks great and allows for easy personalized styling at time of purchase or later on)